Skip to main content

Has this experience changed my future plans

Has this experience changed my future plans 

This experience has not changed my future plans in life. Sometimes when I am in class I think that teaching or helping other students could be something I could do for the rest of my life. I am not that bad at helping students, I just need to get out of my shell a bit more, talk more, and not be scared to help students.

Nothing has really changed in my life. I still think that I am set on going to school to become a paramedic. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How might skills you've learned in peer- teaching affect your potential career plan

The skills I have learned in peer-teaching has affected my potential career plans in a good way. It has helped me, in a way, to work with other students or people that I don't really talk to on a daily basis. It has opened me up more and taught me not be shy because I can't be shy when talking to students. This is a skill that I have learned in peer-teaching, that it will help me when I get a potential career as a primary care paramedic because I have to be able to talk to my patients that I will be working on as a paramedic, and I also have to be able to talk to my partner, so peer- teaching has helped me in good ways and taught me good skills that I need.

week 1

Describe your own style of leadership, in relation to your placement teacher's style 
                 My placement Teachers teaching style is very cheerful and enthusiastic and when she teaches it is very interesting. She is a very organized, happy, and fun teacher. I am very happy the I got her for a placement teacher.

My leadership style is very quiet and I feel very fearful that I will say the wrong thing, but most of the time I feel like most of the students are afraid of me. Well I wouldn't blame them, I am an older student and I don't know most of them outside of the class. I have a very different leadership style than my placement teacher.